If you have
any OJ memorabilia,
I suggest you don't try to sell it!
<center></center>
Sooo true~ [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you have
any OJ memorabilia,
I suggest you don't try to sell it!
<center></center>
O.J I dont think of as much of a threat to saftey. Now when george bush is behind bars I'll feel safe! He's responsible for how many thousand deaths? About 4 k of our soldiers and how many others. Not to mention what his buddies are doing to the economy with their gouging on high fuel prices!O.J. is a piker compared to HIM !!lol
Has the verdict come in on Phil Spector? I think the court is going to make an example out of him.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As of last report Cherie, He faces up to 10 Felony Counts....Originally posted by CHERIECURRIE:
The BIG story now is OJ !!!
I sleep better knowing he's behind bars!! Now THAT is good media!!
Love ya all!
Cherie
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
And Johnny Cochrane is up in the Big Legal Clinic in the sky....
So long Juice !
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I think Johnny went the other direction Jim!
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
The Spector jury says it's at an impasse.
The judge will go over the law with jurors on Wednesday and will hear arguments the next day on whether to consider a lesser charge.
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
GD
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And that explains why Satan gets away with what he does since every Lawyer winds up in **** !Originally posted by gus danger:
I think Johnny went the other direction Jim!
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
The only members of the "dream team" that had an ounce of integrity were Dershowitz and Shapiro.
The others can definitely rot, down there.
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Remember when chosen professions still had a modicum of respect?
When did Perry Mason turn into a sleazy Defense-lawyer for the wealthy? When did Clark Kent start spouting Govt. propoganda (DESPITE knowing it wasn't "Truth, Justice, and The American Way") with a straight face?
Bookmarks